Information Collected and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- contact information: name, address, phone number, email address;
- payment information: credit card number and expiration date are used for transactions but not stored, and billing information;
- information concerning how you heard about Cheetah Experience Ashia
- information on donations made and volunteer activities;
- information you wish to share: comments, questions and suggestions; and your request to receive periodic updates to individuals who request it (ie. sending newsletters)
Cheetah Experience Ashia uses your information:
- to communicate with you
- assist in the form submission process
- update you on the work we do
Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and not used for any other purpose.
Cheetah Experience Ashia will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organisations. All user information will be kept confidential. Use of user’s information will be limited to the internal purposes of Cheetah Experience Ashia and only to further the activities and purposes of Cheetah Experience Ashia.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site may link to other websites outside of our control or ownership (i.e. a link to a journal article or news article). Users are advised to read the Privacy Policies of each website they visit.
We do not knowingly collect information about minors. Should a minor whom we know to be under 18 make known to us his or her personally identifiable information we will use that information only to respond directly to that minor to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personally identifiable information.
Removing Your Email from Our Mailing List
It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our visitors, volunteers, donors or supporters. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to analyse user activity, and gain insights about how to improve the functionality and experience of the website. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.